These workshops are designed to be a relaxed, relational kick-start for nearly weds, newly weds, or for any couple who simply wants to begin again in their marriage. This conversational workshop is designed to be a safe place for couples to learn what it takes to strengthen their relationships, deepen their intimacy, and ultimately prepare for a lifetime journey together. The cost of this event is FREE!!! Space is limited, so register today! As an added bonus when you complete this state recommended pre-marital workshop you will become eligible to recoup up to 100% of your marriage licensing cost in the state of Texas.*
This workshop is a relaxed setting where you and your mate can:
- Discover how to lovingly meet each others "high relational needs"
- Develop the ongoing habits that are essential to experiencing deep relational intimacy
- Share stories with other couples who are on the same journey
- Learn to close the "Communication Gaps" that all couples struggle with
- Build a Godly foundation for your marriage
*(Please check your county of residence for all filing fees and processing charges. Or go to twogetherintexas.com)
Workshops For 2016
Keeping Marriages Healthy:
- Develop intimacy through four key ingredients of an intimate relationship
- Develop foundations for continued growth through Marriage “Staff ” Meetings
- Establish a vision for your marriage and family
- What is intimacy?
- How do I better understand emotions?
- How do we handle conflict?
Dates For KMH 2016:
2/6/16-ACC Cypress Creek
4/9/16-ACC Cypress Creek
6/25/16-ACC Cypress Creek
7/30/16-ACC Cypress Creek
8/27/16-ACC Cypress Creek
- Explore how giving first is the key to healthy relationships
- Discover your own Ten Relational Needs
- Learn to recognize and meet key relationship needs
- Identify aloneness and discover how to remove it
- Practice skills that will enhance any relationships
Dates For RI 2016:
1/30/16-ACC Cypress Creek
2/20/16-ACC Cypress Creek
4/30/16-ACC Cypress Creek
5/7/16-ACC Cypress Creek
7/16/16-ACC Cypress Creek
- Learn how to develop close, authentic relationships... They can be challenging!
- Become a person who knows how to relate to others in healthy ways
- Understand what prevents you from experiencing relational wellness and how to change that
- Practice skills for healthy communication, conflict resolution and expressing care
Dates For RW 2016:
3/5/16-ACC Cypress Creek
6/11/16-ACC Cypress Creek
- Why we must address emotions - others and our own - to be "heart healthy".
- Three key Emotional fitness skills (emotional empathy, expression & responding)
- Understanding of what happens when emotions accumulate
- How to resolve painful emotions such as hurt, anger & fear
Dates For EF 2016: